HP3000-L Archives

November 1999, Week 1

From:
"Simpkins, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simpkins, Terry
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 22:03:07 +0000
I am looking for someone who has implemented Native Language Support on the 3K.

Specifically I am going to have to enable use of Chinese.  Let me be more specific.
I need to get some reports from a canned application to print in Chinese.
The data screens and the data stored in the DB will remain in English.  Only some of the reports
will have to print in English.

Since I don't have the resource to work on this in-house, I am looking for some assistance in defining
and doing whatever is required to make this work.  I am willing to have two different resources involved,
one for the MPE-iX issues and another for the Fortran programming.

Anybody have some interest/experience??

Terry W. Simpkins
Director ISIT
TRW Automotive Electronics