HP3000-L Archives

November 1999, Week 1

From:
George Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
George Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 16:46:18 -0600
We too are using SendMail and using the internet to send text pages to
our cell phones. However, I'm interested in getting JOBRSQUE 6.1 to send
a text message with the "actual Error message" from the job along with
it. NOBIX does not support capturing an error message and passing it as
a variable. Any ideas would be greatly appreciately.

George Willis
Fayez Sarofim & Co.
Houston, TX