UTCSTAFF Archives

November 1999

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Bill Stacy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Stacy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 11:01:59 -0500
Dear Campus Colleagues,
     I want to make you aware of an additional community partnership that
has presented itself to our campus.  The Community Foundation of Greater
Chattanooga,
Inc. has purchased the Doctor's Building on McCallie Avenue and has asked UTC
to provide management services for the facility.  We have accepted this offer
and look forward to working with the Community Foundation and the current
tenants of the building.

     This management agreement was made through the mutual understanding of
all
parties and with the assurance that the tenants will receive the same
levels of
management,leasing,operation, maintenance and repair services as previously
provided.  All current leases will be honored and UTC looks forward to
working with tenants on renewal options.  We hope all the tenants will stay
and that UTC can provide effective contract management.  We will not deplete
scarce physical plant resources to care for the Doctor's Building. In the
long run, a possibility of temporary surge space might develop there for the
University.