UTCSTAFF Archives

November 1999

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Sandy Zitkus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandy Zitkus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 19:15:08 -0500
Faculty Advisors:

Students are continuing to submit applications for the May graduation past
the deadline of October 22nd.  Many exceptions have been made in spite of-
the deadline, but there are apparently additional students who have not yet
turned in an application.  Because of this, we would like to extend the
deadline one more time.

Please remind students once again that if they plan to graduate in May,
they must submit an application for graduation to the Records Office.  We
will accept applications for May through Wednesday, December 8.  Please
call me as soon as possible if any of your students are unable to meet this
deadline.

Unfortunately, there is considerable verification work to be accomplished
after a student makes application.  Oftentimes, students must take
additional course work to meet graduation requirements, and must be
informed of this in order to register for the required courses.  So that we
may adequately assist students who have applied for the May graduation, we
will be unable to accept additional applications after December 8.

Your assistance with this effort is very much appreciated.  Please feel
free to call me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Sandy Zitkus

Sandy Zitkus
Associate Director