HP3000-L Archives

October 1999, Week 3

From:
TRACY PIERCE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:43:58 -0400
Mark, I'm sure no contempt for your support was intended, but I can
imagine how you feel.  The level of expertise and lack of BS found via
HP3000-L make it the first choice for many 3k-related questions which
could be better addressed by groups such as yours.  They often get
answered with "Why not ask <insert appropriate vendor>?"

But by posting here, this query generated an appropriate announcement by
you that an update is available for Backup+, which apparently was buggy,
and at least some of your users didn't know it.

Good thing you're watching HP3000-L!

K Tracy Pierce
Systems Programmer
Golden Gate Bridge, Hwy & Trnsp Dist