HP3000-L Archives

October 1999, Week 3

From:
"Gates, Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gates, Scott
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 14:09:36 -0400
Harry Truman actually didn't have a middle name. His parents didn't give him
one.  When he went into politics, he decided his name without the middle
initial just didn't 'ring' and so he added 'S' but he never spelled his name
"Harry S. Truman", with a period. He spelled it "Harry S Truman", with no
period.

Have I out Wirted Wirt?