HP3000-L Archives

October 1999, Week 2

From:
Roy Buzdor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 15:31:09 -0400
Wirt Atmar wrote:

> Roy Buzdor writes:
>
> Ahhh, a challenge... :-)

I yield.

(Actually, I had another reason for posting this.
My company's server has been unable to post outside
the firewall for months.  I have written, but no
one replied.  They claimed to have had it fixed a
couple of times, but alas, I have been mute.  They
claimed, once again, to have it fixed, and I was
sure that it would attract a bit of heat, if I
supposed to correct you.  Thank you for the info,
and for letting me know that I have been delivered
from my dumb state.)

--

Buz          (8

|  The way to know if you have a servant attitude is by how    |
|    you react when someone treats you like a servant.         |
|    -- Lorne Sanny                                            |
| This is official written notice:      | My real address is:  |
|   Please remove me from your mailing  |   Roy dot Buzdor at  |
|   list.                               |     EDS  dot  Com    |