HP3000-L Archives

September 1999, Week 5

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 15:33:46 +0100
If anything was found of significance, does anyone think
they'd tell us?  I heard that all the members at the
SETI Project at UC Berkeley all wear black suits and
sunglasses...

Did anyone at HPWorld bother to visit UC Berkeley during the
convention?  Nooooo....?  (Maybe they did, but no longer remember
the event.)