HP3000-L Archives

September 1999, Week 5

From:
Joseph Rosenblatt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 07:59:09 -0400
The one thing you don't want is multiple emulators. We use both MiniSoft and
WRQ. Invariably there is someone that can't use an application because it
has the wrong script. I sometimes need to give a user both because they need
different functions in each. This means an additional session is started to
run just one application.

The good thing is that the two products do not harm each other on the desk
top in the way M$ and Corel hose each other.

These two thoughts might help:

 - "You must choose one or the other though neither are to be what they
claim" Bob Dylan
 - "Ya pays yer nickel and ya takes yer chance." Charles Ornat

Joseph "worst of both worlds" Rosenblatt