HP3000-L Archives

September 1999, Week 4

From:
Lee Gunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lee Gunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 09:51:31 -0700
<preach>
Because HP can still do excellent Image support ... I can attest to several
instances of immediate and relevant help from HPRC over database problems (most
weren't problems but blunders on my part  ;-).  I believe that Adager is the
ideal complement to HP for Image support -- and many times, they have also
pulled our collective you-know-whats from the fire.  I know how frustrating it
is not to receive the help I need exactly when I need it -- but, then, I do get
what I need more often than not.  Let's not paint HP's support organization with
such a broad brush.  They're human, too, with all the strengths and weaknesses
intact.   :-)
</preach>

----
Lee Gunter                    The Regence Group
Supervisor, TRG HP/MPE Systems     503.375.4498
----
Opinions expressed are solely mine.