HP3000-L Archives

September 1999, Week 4

From:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 06:11:46 -0700
KEA has been out for years.  I remember looking at it at the Anaheim show
(I was wearing their t-shirt yesterday), they were using my FYIMail product
to show it off because of all the escape sequences I use (my distributor
gave it to them without telling me, it was a shock to see it at the show).
I don't think they handled PowerHouse and Speedware very well so they
seemed to kind of back off of the market for awhile, maybe they've got it
right now.

shawn (just wearing his KEA t-shirt yesterday and noticing that it is
fading) gordon

Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]> on 09/28/99 06:06:01 AM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]