HP3000-L Archives

September 1999, Week 4

From:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:00:22 -0700
One of the older problems I've seen with COBOL is that people would specify
the blocking factor in the program which really wasn't needed, and if it
doesn't match what is on the file, then the program will blow.

Nicholas Mickey <[log in to unmask]> on 09/27/99 12:57:09 PM

Please respond to Nicholas Mickey <[log in to unmask]>