HP3000-L Archives

September 1999, Week 4

From:
"Reynolds, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Reynolds, James
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 11:40:00 -0600
Tom,

If it will make you feel any better, I too experienced this same situation
not too long ago.  To make
matter even worse, My local CE was here.  He call his own "Special Number"
and while I was
waiting for 30+ minutes on one phone, He did the same on another.  I brought
this to the attention of my ASE...but we will see.

James Reynolds