HP3000-L Archives

September 1999, Week 4

From:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 07:13:51 -0700
Martin,

You could use Query and redirect your report to a flat file.  I've done this
many many times.  No special formatting just dumping the data.

Help!!
If this message gets posted on the HP3000 list server would someone send me
back a note stating this.  When I've posted messages the past few days I get
the following message from my mail server, "Warning, delivery failure! This is
a status message indicating that a message could not be delivered to
1 or more recipients."

But then it appears that someone will reply to my post.

Larry Barnes, lost in the electronic world.