HP3000-L Archives

September 1999, Week 4

From:
"F. Alfredo Rego" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
F. Alfredo Rego
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:54:36 -0600

"Pickering, John (NORBORD)" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Richard L Gambrell writes ...
> >After 24 months and way, way too much $$$ already spent, it looks like
> >we're more or less halting our migration to an Oracle based commercial
> >"integrated" application package (whose vendor will remain nameless) and
> >we'll be enhancing and webifying our (really it is more Jeff's) superior
> >in-house application on MPE using TurboImage.
> >
> >Like the phoenix, another one rises from the dust...<grin>
>
>Hey Alfredo - send these guys an Adager cube :-)

With pleasure.  In fact, there are TWO Adager MemoCubes on their way
(one for Richard Gambrell of UTC for having kept an HP3000 alive and
well and one for Vince Martyn of Oracle for his wonderful
contributions through the years).  We are ALL glad that Vince is here
to help, as Glenn so aptly wrote.

  _______________
|            r  |  Alfredo                            [log in to unmask]
|          e    |                                  http://www.adager.com
|        g      |  F. Alfredo Rego                       +1 208 726-9100
|      a        |  Manager, R & D Labs               Fax +1 208 726-2822
|    d          |  Adager Corporation
|  A            |  Sun Valley, Idaho 83353-3000                   U.S.A.