HP3000-L Archives

September 1999, Week 4

From:
Michel Gauthier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michel Gauthier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 20:36:17 GMT
Well, you're confusing me too! I am not a HP3000 system manager, but I
learned a lot about MPE, more than a programmer or analyst would. And, I
have always thought NS/3000 was the subsystem on which all communication
services were dependent, including all IP protocol services (TCP, FTP,
TELNET, etc).
Can anybody lighten us and get us out from darkness?

Michel Gauthier
Donohue Inc.