HP3000-L Archives

September 1999, Week 3

From:
Eben Yong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 12:32:08 -0700
Hi folks,

We are an HP3000 shop that uses, among other tools, COGNOS Powerhouse.  I
just hired a new programmer who has used PH Paint in the past but we do not
have it here.  COGNOS sales says that they used to sell this product but it
has been discontinued.  Can anyone recommend a third-party utility like PH
Paint?  Incidentally, PH Paint is a utility that facilitates line-character
graphics on the HP3000.

Thanks.

Eben