HP3000-L Archives

September 1999, Week 3

From:
Barry Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 12:30:33 -0700

At 2:19 PM -0500 9/17/99, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>Li-Ion, is Li-Ion.  There is no difference between the batteries used on
>Windows-based laptops and Mac-based laptops.

Yes, yes, and Denys is Denys.
I was referring to the new battery technologies that are being developed
which won't be Lithium Ion, and which will last a lot longer, and which,
more than likely, will be available to Wintel users before they will be
available to Mac users. Ok? Or do you have some more nits to pick?

BBL