HP3000-L Archives

September 1999, Week 3

From:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 08:41:38 -0400
To HP3000-L:

The gateway system is operational and we have found the problem.  It seems that
our feed is down, and hence, why things are not making it to Usenet.

We found that feeds are still making it to 3kworld (and content can be read
there as well), but not to our newsfeed.  We are making arrangements for an
alternate newsfeed right now, but as of now, the primary newsfeed is not taking
our pushes and are returning errors to us.

We will let you know when things are operational.  Alternate sites are the list
itself and 3kworld.com.  Archives are also resident in a variety of places
including raven.utc.edu (the authoritative archive!), and Bruce Toback also
runs an archive at optc.com (Bruce, can you post the address?  Thanks).

Sorry for the interruption - we will do what we can to get this back online as
soon as possible.