HP3000-L Archives

September 1999, Week 3

Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 01:58:28 -0400
Thus it was written in the epistle of Tomazin, Frank,
> hello
>
> is anyone still using sls to initiate jobs on a hp computer?  i am looking
> for a version that is y2k compatible. if you know of a y2k  one, or if you
> know that their is not a y2k version then please email and let me know. this
> way i can look into a new 3rd party product.
>
> thanks frank

Frank (and others interested in Y2K-compliant SLS),

SLS 5.7 (which is Y2K compliant) is available on ftp.southern.edu in the
pub/SLS directory.  You'll want all four files.  The files need to be installed
into the SLS.SYS directory to work properly, but quite a bit of testing can
be done with them still in SLSNEW.  If you need more information, feel free
to drop me an email.

Ted
--
Ted Ashton ([log in to unmask]), Info Serv, Southern Adventist University
Pure mathematics is on the whole distinctly more useful than applied, for