HP3000-L Archives

September 1999, Week 2

From:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 05:33:08 -0700
One of my clients finally decided to do a Y2K check of their building
security yesterday because of today being 9/9/99 and guess what?  Nobody's
badges worked anymore.  I never found out if it was because of todays date
or the end of the year, but the doors are working again today.

Shane Devereaux <[log in to unmask]> on 09/08/99 04:54:51 PM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]