HP3000-L Archives

September 1999, Week 2

From:
Wirt Atmar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 18:40:17 EDT
Joe writes:

> Yes, we are having trouble with our listserv gateway.  When it comes back
>  online, we will let you know.

The most important message that didn't make it over from the newsgroup onto
HP3000-L was posted by Jon Cohen on the 9th, the day the gateway broke. I've
copied it below.

Wirt Atmar

We at CSY will be giving Harry a "roast" before he leaves.  Do any of you
in the 3000-L community have any funny and/or embarassing anecdotes
that we can use & share?

     PLEASE DO NOT POST THESE ON 3000-L OR comp.sys.hp.mpe.
     Harry reads these lists, and we want to surprise him.

Please e-mail your stories to me

Jon Cohen
<A HREF="mailto:[log in to unmask]">mailto:[log in to unmask]</A>
Commercial Systems Division