HP3000-L Archives

September 1999, Week 2

From:
Phil Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phil Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 14:39:46 -0500
We are looking at our staffing requirements for the evening of Dec. 31,
1999, and the early morning of 1/1/2000.  We (along with many companies, I'm
sure) will have increased coverage during that time.

It seems to me that since members of this group are spread out over several
countries and time zones, it might be advantageous to all of us for those
members who are in the office to post to the newsgroup about any problems
they encounter with Y2K.  That might give the rest of the group a heads-up.

Does this sound do-able?