HP3000-L Archives

September 1999, Week 2

From:
Andreas Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 17:20:39 +0200
oh dear, I've three kids and was very amused by this joke - such a story could
happen to my clever son Philipp as well!

Don't take it too serious: it was a joke a joke a joke!

Also the other joke of today: I forwarded it to some colleagues (you guess: all
men!) but here I'd like to say that the general defended only his weapon
oriented business. Here in Germany a law-court decided that "soldiers can be
named as potential murders" under special circumstances ... a man said this in
the public in saying the words of a German author, and at the end he got the
allowness to say so. Three courts were affected before a final decision was made
if I remember right.

I do not like all jokes - but I'll miss them if nobody will send out a joke in
the future having seen all these responses today.

This is my private opinion, and I do not want to violate somebody with words!

Best regards, Andreas Schmidt, CSC, Germany

[log in to unmask] on 10/09/99 05:54:18 PM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]