HP3000-L Archives

September 1999, Week 1

From:
Christian Lheureux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 12:48:24 +0200
Hello all !

Well, the thread about Forms Management software has been going on for a
while now. I first did not intend to post to the whole list, as this is an
obvious plug, but as the thread goes on, please allow me to change my mind.

It is not my intention to give any comment on another product, whatever
that product is, and whoever sells and distributes it. But if another Forms
Management solutions can help users fulfill their needs, I am willing to
assist as actively as I can.

APPIC has been developing and marketing StarJet/StarPage since 1987.
StarJet/StarPage is currently available on HP3000, HP9000 and most
commercial Un*x platforms. It does Forms Management and has the capability
to merge data with pre-designed forms. A companion product, StarJet Design,
allows to design forms from a Windows WYSIWYG application. StarJet outputs
to HP LaserJets, Xerox, Lexmark and other popular printers.

APPIC constantly enhances the StarJet suite with new features. We are
totally committed to the HP marketplace, and we forecast a very long-term
presence.

APPIC has offices in Paris, France (headquarters), Milpitas (Bay Area),
California, and Singapore. We currently have more than 6,000 installed
licences, worldwide, and sales in excess of US$ 7 million.

For further information about the StarJet suite, please contact our Sales
team at [log in to unmask] or myself at [log in to unmask]

Thank you in anticipation for your interest in our Solutions.

Christian Lheureux
Head of Systems and Networks Department
APPIC R.H.
An HPConnect Systems Integrator