HP3000-L Archives

September 1999, Week 1

From:
"Philippe.Dimonte" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Philippe.Dimonte
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 16:02:10 +0200
Just do a file equation in your program using the HPCICOMMAND with a
filereference which depends on the day and time (like an Editor work file)
and open it in the COBOL program using the formaldesignator that does not
change.

Philippe Di Monte

F4B1826B1A21D211AEC5006008207AF4021141B0@dogbert.csillc.com...