HP3000-L Archives

September 1999, Week 1

Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 22:19:10 -0700
BDY.TXT (72 lines)
Greg,

Is it resolved? Call Martin Gorfinkel directly at LARC Computing. Get the
direct story from him. Martin and I are in contact quite frequently. I am the
internal support for Fantasia within HP. My understanding from my last contact
with him leads me to believe that you may not be getting all of the
information. Martin has not lead be to believe that if someone contacts LARC
Computing wanting to purchase a new Fantasia license, they would be denied or
turned away. New features are being worked on. Some requests from me for HP.
Call or e-mail Martin.

Since JetForm has obsoleted the JetForm Merge on the MPE system only as of
v5.1, they might be confused about what the Fantasia software actually does.
They might also think that ALL MPE software offered by JetForm is 'obsoleted'.
I am only guessing.

If there are plans for JetForm to change their marketing approach and product
available, then someone from JetForm should be in contact with me. HP (and
Agilent Technologies) relies on Fantasia and has directly received reassurances
from JetForm that Fantasia has a long product life cycle.

Is it resolved?

JetForm, please clarify this for all of us.

Cheers!

David Warner
AIT Systems
Colorado Springs Spool Services