HP3000-L Archives

September 1999, Week 1

From:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 12:32:08 -0700
Hi Doug :) and Others :)
   As for the ergonomic keyboards?  I love 'em!!!   I need to find a decent one
for the Mac here at the office ... I have them on almost all the machines at the
house ... cuts down on the pain in the wrists... (not carpal tunnel... just too
many injuries over the years :( )   I got one at my last job... very nice... the
only problem with the Microsoft Natural keyboard is the cursor movement keys are
too small for my klumsy fingers :) hehehe

As for getting used to these keyboards?  about 2 or 3 days and they are not bad
:)

Art "like the new keyboards :) " Bahrs