UTCSTAFF Archives

September 1999

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Rhonda Bovine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rhonda Bovine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 15:30:21 -0400
Dear Kerry,
On Monday, Sept. 20, after lunch, Renee called your office (after getting
approx. 200 high school students that would be here today for the Health
Fair.  She spoke with a female staff member at that time when you were not
available for the phone.  Sorry for the apparent miscommunication.
Thanks, Rhonda

At 01:17 PM 9/23/99 -0400, Kerry Morrison wrote:
>Please In the future if you have student groups expected to attend any
>campus event such as this please let food services know. We had 3 schools
>come into the foodservice this afternoon unexpectedly. Not knowing this we
>were not able to provide service to many of our regular students or faculty
>and staff. If we were aware of this ahead of time we could plan accordingly.
>I just got this email today but it does not say anything about the outside
>groups who might be attending.
>Thank You
>Kerry Morrison
>FoodService Director
>
>At 12:58 PM 9/17/99 -0400, you wrote:
>>DON'T MISS THE 1999 UTC HEALTH FAIR . . .
>>
>>Wed., Sept. 22 and Thurs., Sept. 23 from 10:00 a.m. till 2:00 p.m. in the
>>University Center.
>>
>>Over 75 area health agencies will be providing free health screenings
>>including pulmonary lung fuction testing, height & weight measurement,
>>blood pressure checks, spinal screenings, hearing testing, body fat
>>analysis, lifestyle assessments, and massage.  Free HIV testing will be
>>provided by Chattanooga Hamilton County Health Department.  Healthy snacks
>>will be available from Village Market, McKee Foods, Flavorich Dairy, and
>>the Daily Bagel.  KICKS FM will be with us in the lobby with great music,
>>CD's and pizza!
>>
>>Learn about smoking cessation, STD's, preventing teen pregnancy, exercize
>>programs, stress management, hepatitis B prevention, cancer awareness, and
>>a whole lot more by visiting the Health Fair.  Don't forget to get your flu
>>shot for $5.00 at the UTC Student Health exhibit in the lobby of the UC.
>>
>>UTC Student Health Service looks forward to seeing faculty, staff, and
>>students at the 1999 Health Fair.
>>
>>If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 4453.
>>

>>* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
>>
>>Renee Sims
>>Administrative Assistant
>>Student Health Service