HP3000-L Archives

August 1999, Week 5

From:
Paul Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 03:03:55 GMT
Thanks for all the replies.

I have found my upgrade checklist manual (the actual title escapes me).
Apparently it did not come in a binder because it was in an old VAX/VMS
binder....

Thanks to Glenn Cole for some other pointers.  As I mentioned to him, the
POSIX shell at least makes me feel less like Captain Kirk at the helm
of the Klingon Bird-of-prey.

I did not notice having a SUBSYS tape.  I will contact HP as it sounds
relevant and important.

Thanks to everyone for the great suggestions, I will include them in
my plan.

Paul