HP3000-L Archives

August 1999, Week 4

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:59:05 +0100
I was going throught the Patchix routine and I had
check BOTH PowerPatch and Reactive Patch when selecting
what patches to apply.

Patchix loads the reactive patch first.

It strikes me as odd, but if you have both, wouldn't
you assume the Reactive patch would be loaded AFTER
the Powerpatch?  Especially since the Reactive patch
fixes a problem that comes with the Powerpatch?

If this is the default it seems I'd have to load
the Powerpatch and the Reactive patch one-at-a-time
to get it in the preferred sequence.

Tracy M. Johnson
TRW Automotive