HP3000-L Archives

August 1999, Week 4

From:
Abraham Zwygart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Abraham Zwygart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:36:04 -0700
We have thought of slowing down the baud rate.  I did not help.  The data
dose travel from the dtc 6' to a 8 port Paradyne DCX 861 through the phone
line to another Paradyne DCX 861.  Then to a 8 port line driver, about
1,000'  to another line driver then another 100' to 300' feet to the
terminals or printers.

Abraham Zwygart