HP3000-L Archives

August 1999, Week 3

From:
James Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 09:59:20 -0400
I only have this question come up if I allow the call to be made automatically
for me. Usually by my e-mail program. If I manually connect to my ISP then the
question never comes up. What you may be able to do is have a script file
connect to the internet before the scheduled backup and also have possibly
your e-mail program also to help keep the line busy because ISP also have a
disconnect option on their end.
Hope this helps,

James