HP3000-L Archives

August 1999, Week 3

Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 11:58:21 -0600
Welcome to 3kworld.com!
Our goal at  www.3kworld.com is to provide one place where everything
revolves around the HP 3000. With your help, we will collect information
from multiple sources about the 3000 and deliver the content to the world.
Already we have converted content provided by Interex and the 3000NewsWire
and we're currently updating another 13 companies HP 3000 content.
It is not our intention, nor is the 3000-L the forum, to describe the
details of 3kworld. Briefly, 3kworld provides you, our Colleagues, what we
anticipate to be an easy to use method to search for HP 3000 data, plus a
self service process for you, our Colleagues, to share your experiences
without time delays and editorial issues.
With many thanks to Jeff and Joe, the HP3000-L is now linked with
3kworld.com and we hope this is only the beginning. You have years of
experience and it is your knowledge 3kworld hopes to present to the world as
evidence the HP 3000 is a vibrant and dynamic solution today and into the
future.
For more information, please contact me at [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, 3kworld content manager.

Brian K. Trembath
Content Manager, 3kworld.com