HP3000-L Archives

August 1999, Week 2

Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 12:32:15 -0700
     I must add that it was not only Stan that got some wrong.  Many of us
     at Allegro got the same ones wrong or atleast disagreed with the
     'correct' answer.

     Barry Durand
     Allegro Consultants

Subject: Re: HP "Certification" tests ... not up to snuff?
Author:  [log in to unmask]
Date:    8/11/99 12:22 PM

In a former lifetime I was an educator. I always gave tests. The test was an
indicator of how well the student understood the material. If enough
students did poorly it indicated that the material was not presented
effectively. I understood this as a test giver but forgot it as a test
taker.

I took the trial test. I was appalled at how poorly I did. Then I noticed
that I got the same ones wrong that Stan pointed out. I may still be
appallingly ignorant but at least I now know why.
Thanks Stan.