HP3000-L Archives

August 1999, Week 2

Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 15:18:34 -0400
Thus it was written in the epistle of Wirt Atmar,
> If Interex divorced themselves from the various user subgroups -- and each
> subgroup (NT, UNIX, MPE, etc.) formed itself into its own distinct
> international users' group . . .

I'd like to repeat my call to the MPE forum.  One of the Interex folks said
in private email that the forums were created to fill the gap left my Interex
as a whole moving away from user advocacy.  So I'd like to hear someone from
the MPE forum speak to the idea above.  And if officially seperating itself
from Interex is too far to go, I think that the same purpose could well be
accomplished within it.  How about it?

Ted
--
Ted Ashton ([log in to unmask]), Info Serv, Southern Adventist University
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make