HP3000-L Archives

August 1999, Week 2

Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:04:14 -0400
FTP (30 lines)
Hello Friends @ 3000-l,

Re: FTP and spoolfiles

-----------------------------------------------------------Bob Comeau writes--
We just updated to express 7 and I was under the impression that FTP would
now handle non-standard MPE files more elegantly, including spoolfiles.
-----------------------------------------------------------Bob Comeau writes--

This is available in FTPFDB1 6.0 BETA TEST PATCH and FTPFDB2 5.5 BETA TEST
PATCH.

The appropriate patch FTPFDB1 for 6.0 systems and FTPFDB2 for 5.5 systems
must be installed on both the source and destination systems.

You can contact your friends at the HP-Response Center and request the
FTP patch for:

  SR: 1653-280321
FROM: FTPFDB1
FTP/iX does not handle ;SPOOL correctly

Regards,

James Hofmeister
Hewlett Packard
Worldwide Technology Network Expert Center
P.S. My Ideals are my own, not necessarily my employers.