HP3000-L Archives

August 1999, Week 2

From:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 18:31:49 -0400
Barry Lake wrote:
> At 4:16 PM -0500 8/10/99, [log in to unmask] wrote:
> >Will someone please refresh me on the vacation command for the list,
> >since I think I'll be getting enough 3000-L input at HPWorld   :)

> Send a message to [log in to unmask] with "INFO REFCARD" as the
> body of the message. I will return a message with most commands and
> options documented.

Umm, utcvm.utc.edu has been gone for years, but for now the above will
still work thanks to DNS aliasing and mail forwarding on our end.  The
preferred address is <[log in to unmask]> which will always be aliased
with listserv, should it move again.

The most convenient method is to just use your favorite browser and
point to http://raven.utc.edu/cgi-bin/WA.EXE?SUBED1=hp3000-l

If you can't remember all that, just go to http://raven.utc.edu and
follow the links to the HP3000-L archives, and there's a link there
to take you to the subscription maintenance form.

Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>