HP3000-L Archives

August 1999, Week 1

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 10:22:23 -0500
X-no-Archive:yes
Gentle HP 3000 List members,

A few weeks ago, I decided to run for the Interex board of directors.  Earlier
this week my candidacy became official when Interex changed their web site to
reflect this.  There you can read what I could say in 150 words.  Now, you all
know the limit of 150 words was woefully inadequate for me to express my
thoughts, vision and goals for my candidacy.  Interex is providing a forum
whereby anyone can ask questions of the candidate and the answers are posted.
 I urge you to take advantage of this service.

The greatest problem facing the association right now is apathy. I know you do
not want to hear about it, but it is.  :)  Last year's election was voided due
to a distressing lack of interest.  I am hoping that this year's election will
not be a repeat of last years.  I hope and trust that you will all vote.  If
you are not a member, I urge you to become one right away.  If you already are
a member, get other people to join and then vote!

Not to worry, I will remind you all at the proper time, meanwhile do not wait
for me to ask you again, become a member if you are not one now.  Remember, I
know where you post. . .

Kind regards,

Denys. . .

Denys Beauchemin
HICOMP
(800) 323-8863  (281) 288-7438         Fax: (281) 355-6879
denys at hicomp.com                             www.hicomp.com