HP3000-L Archives

July 1999, Week 5

From:
"Newman, Kevin:" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Newman, Kevin:
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 09:51:55 -0700
Cary,

I would suggest Sendmail.  It is free, will talk to any SMTP capable
mail system, and it works for us just fine.  I know of one location that
is having problems with it, but they have two NICs and are having
problems with other networking connections.

Here is the URL, but it *IS* going to move at some time in the future.
(get it as soon as you can)  You will also need syslog, but that is
covered in the instructions in the URL.

http://www.cccd.edu/~markb/sendmailix.html

Kevin