HP3000-L Archives

July 1999, Week 5

From:
Paul Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 20:29:33 -0500
Sorry for the confusion. I have found out after clarification with HP
that my original email concerning the Certification test offered at
HPWorld was incorrect. The original input from HP and Sylvan was wrong.
The good news is there is a test, but it is not the reseller/consultant
Certification test. It is the first of, and hopefully a series of,
certification tests for the HP3000 end user community. The real story is
that the test is exam number 3H0-401, which is the certification test
for HP3000 System Managers. It is available after August 5, 1999 at any
Sylvan testing center and at HPWorld '99. Reservations can be made at
(888) 895-6162 or www.2test.com. The cost is US$60.00. The room number
at the conference is 329 and the Sylvan location code is HPC00. The
hours for the test at the conference are 1pm-5pm Aug. 16th and 8am-5pm
Aug. 17th-19th. The lack of HP3000 end user certification testing was
one of the issues presented to HP at HPWorld last year and they are
coming through for us. Thanks, HP!

 Paul Edwards                     HP 3000 Certified Consultant
 Paul Edwards & Associates        Phone: (972) 242-6660
 1506 Estates Way                 Fax  : (972) 446-9022
 Carrollton TX 75006              Email: [log in to unmask]