HP3000-L Archives

July 1999, Week 5

From:
Lee Gunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lee Gunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 15:04:39 -0700
I concur with Carl's assessment.  One of our systems is identical to Carl's
(996/800, 3GB), and we see similar dump time results - at least for the two
occurrences in the past year since we installed AutoRestart/iX.  Setup was
a bit tedious, but it has performed as advertised.

Lee Gunter
Supervisor, TRG HP/MPE Systems     Phone:     503.375.4498
The Regence Group             Fax:       503.375.4401
E-mail:                       [log in to unmask]
All opinions expressed are just that -- opinions.  They're
mine and mine alone.