HP3000-L Archives

July 1999, Week 4

From:
Alham SAMUDRA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alham SAMUDRA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 13:12:14 +0200
Hello,

We have a remote site where we put a dtc+remote line-printer, due to demand of
fast printing (we suspect that dtc is the bottleck) - we plan to add a NT
printer spooler at the remote site. Briefly, I know that I can use SAMBA
installed on HP3000 or lpd/lpr on NT -- but how to handle raw data/file (with
escape code) ?

I'm a network engineer, so pls correct me if did mistake in describing the
problem.

TIA,
--alham s.
e-mail: [log in to unmask]