HP3000-L Archives

July 1999, Week 3

From:
"Newman, Kevin:" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Newman, Kevin:
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 08:00:33 -0700
I was 4, and I remember it.  I remember looking around and seeing all of
the faces of my family looking so intensely at the TV screen.  That
struck me, and I remember thinking that this was something that I was
going to remember for a long time.  Little did I know the real
importance of the event.... hey, at 4, anything is possible, so why not
land on the moon?

Kevin