HP3000-L Archives

July 1999, Week 3

From:
Tony Summers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Summers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 14:52:24 +0100
Here's my understanding of Image licensing

If you do not buy the relevant license then you are simply prevented from developing applications whilst any 3rd party applications you buy that require Image/SQL will run OK.

How so ?

Again, I think the important factor is that you are still delivered the Image software as part of the FOS - but not the developers APIs.

Maybe a 3rd party vendor could confirm.