HP3000-L Archives

July 1999, Week 3

From:
Andreas Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 11:03:27 +0200
Dave,

a Samba Share of /APACHE/PUB/htdocs will work perfectly so that you could
easily publish your docs to the server.

For scripts you could do the same for ../cgi-bin

Other options are a direct editing on the server via vi or QEDIT or any FTP
transfer.

In the next issue of the HP3000 Newswire you will see an Apache/iX article!

Best regards, Andreas Schmidt, CSC, Germany

[log in to unmask] on 16/07/99 05:54:39 PM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]