HP3000-L Archives

July 1999, Week 3

From:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 12:04:34 -0400
John...

Jeff Kell is the administrator of this list and it is the servers of
his employer that serve this list.

I back Jeff up, and it is the servers of our company which act as
gateway to Usenet.

Regards,
Joe Gesier

Joe Geiser, Managing Partner
BizNetTech.net LLC
Phone: +1(215) 945.8100   Fax: +1(215) 943.8408
Toll Free (US/Canada): (877) 945.8100