HP3000-L Archives

July 1999, Week 3

From:
Jim Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 16:49:41 -0400
Dave Frenkel writes:

>I  am curious how many people have EDI translators (SPS, Perwill, etc) on
>there HP3000 boxes?

I was going to post some funny (or not so funny) message about how this
list is having its standards lowered by people posting sexual innuendo
on it (that's just a joke!).

But, this is more bizarre:  How did Mr. Frenkel make the leap from
smooching to EDI?  I know they both get my pulse going.  Nothing like
a good kiss first thing in the morning, oops, sorry honey, right after
I process these 860's!  :-)

Jim Phillips