HP3000-L Archives

July 1999, Week 3

From:
Brent Gillan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brent Gillan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 12:24:57 -0500
Your problem is you are accessing a file named "myfile", then creating a subfile
named "myfile". If the input file (permanent file)  is in the same group as
where you are creating your subfile (temp file), this will cause problems.
In this example, your file equates for "mysub" are not being used for anything.

--
Brent Gillan
Aerocomp Solutions Inc.