HP3000-L Archives

July 1999, Week 2

From:
Don Seay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 19:10:01 GMT
When we switched from NetMail on our HP 3000 to Exchange, we were able
to set up our Exchange server as a "trusted gateway" in the NetMail
configuration. That routes all messages through the Exchange server.
We kept some folks on NetMail and that required setting them up as
"custom recipients" in the Exchange Admin program. I'm not familiar
with PostHaste, but something similar may be possible and would let
you continue using PostHaste for those automatic e-mails.